One of the most important things that a homeowner should do is to maintain the cleanliness of the bathroom. The bathroom can be infested by a lot of viruses and bacteria if not properly taken care of. These viruses and bacteria can spread the disease to the members of the household. That’s why a bathroom cannot just be beautiful, but also insanely clean.
You might find it hard to clean the bathroom but what you don’t realize is the many benefits it can give you. And if you will just follow these tips, you will never consider cleaning the bathroom that hard anymore:
Sinks are very sensitive to dirt like stains. Aside from that, toothpaste dribbles, face wash, and other liquids go to the sinks every now and then. If you want to save money while cleaning the sink thoroughly, you can use abrasive or soft-scrub cleaners and all-purpose bathroom cleaners. These cleaners have bleach which helps remove residues left on the bathroom sink.
A lot of particles can build up on the tub if you don’t clean them like mold, mildew, and moisture. While soap, shampoo, and other products can make the shower tiles or bathtub surface look old and worn out in no time.
But you don’t have to worry as you may follow these instructions to prevent these from happening:
- Spray all-purpose bathroom cleaner in the tub area and allow it to stay there for a few minutes while you clean the rest of the bathroom.
- Scrub the shower tiles with an abrasive brush and then scrub the bathroom afterward.
- Rinse the tiles and tub with your removable shower head. If you do not have one, you can always improvise by attaching your faucet on a hose then proceed on rinsing.
Compared to shower tiles and bathtubs, you must not clean your glass doors with the use of an abrasive cleaner due to the possibility of your glass having scratches. What you can do is to clean your glass doors using a rug after spraying an all-purpose cleaner on the area. If you want a substitute compound to use, try white vinegar or a commercial lime and scale remover.
The toilet is one of the dirtiest parts of the bathroom that’s why some people hate to clean it. However, following these steps won’t make you hate cleaning toilets anymore.
- Smear liquid toilet bowl cleaner into the bowl and let it stay there for a few minutes.
- Brush the toilet properly with a bowl brush.
- Use a pumice stone to remove the stain developed on the toilet.
- Disinfect the toilet by using an all-purpose cleaner.
Whenever you’re cleaning the bathroom, you should also consider cleaning the windows, medicine cabinets, and the storage spaces as well.
Refill all the toiletries, restock, and throw away containers of supplies that are no longer needed. Make sure to schedule laundry for the robes and towels and provide clean doormats for the family.
To know more about DIY bathroom deep cleaning tips, check out the infographic and for more Bathtub to Showers Coto De Caza, or Shower Remodel Coto De Caza visit DURACARE Baths.